Penton Marketing Services is actively recruiting a Digital Sales Specialist to work one of the following office locations: Arlington, VA, Cleveland, OH or Chicago, IL. The Sales Specialist will work directly with the Penton Sales force to grow online marketing service sales revenue in selected Penton B2B markets.
A bit about us
Penton Marketing Services works consultatively with clients, analyzing their business needs and developing strategic marketing solutions to realize their goals. We are the heart of our markets. The dozens of Penton brands in 16 distinct markets have long embedded traditions of editors, sales, and service personnel who really live their markets. We provide solutions that are tailored to the needs of our audience, which is why it takes so many forms – digital, print, live events. Today, over 6 million professionals rely on Penton products for the information needed to compete and the connections needed to succeed.
The Arlington, VA, Penton Marketing Services Team
What you'll be responsible for
Sales Specialist should have extensive knowledge of digital marketing services solutions and have the ability to create integrated packages that best meet their client’s needs.
Focus will be on selling large, multi-component programs that include offerings such as: SEO, lead generation, research, content, social media, lead nurturing and thought leadership.
*This position will also require at least 60% travel across the United States.
Who should apply?
This individual will need strong consulting skills, digital marketing expertise, sales experience and ideally knowledge of online marketing services and/or the B2B industry.
We are seeking the following qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years of successful, documented sales selling high end integrated packages
- Foundational knowledge of new digital marketing principles
- Experience building and presenting advanced presentations and customer proposals
- A true team player that can work with other sales reps and product leads for the benefit of a client
- Detail-oriented and highly organized, ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Passion for driving revenue and reaching for ambitious performance goals
- Effectively accomplish goals while working in a team-based, open-office environment
- Microsoft Office skills are required and SalesForce.com experience is a plus along with database and report generation knowledge.
- BA/BS degree preferred
For more information, or to apply, visit Penton's Careers page